I know you want to improve sex drive and have a healthy libido and I wish I could give you a quick fix but you can see a doctor for that. What I want to tell you about is how to improve your sex drive using healthy eating. It’s really not that difficult, it’s not about doing crazy exercises or going on a complicated healthy diet.
I learned about this tip by listening to personal development and specifically with a talk John Gray did on a radio show called Coast to Coast AM. The talk was about the over-medication of America and how his book, Mars & Venus Diet and Exercise Solution has tips on improving your brain chemistry for health, happiness and romance.
He talks about how you can improve sex drive and libido by improving testosterone levels to lower stress levels in men, improving oxytocin levels to reduce stress in women, improving dopamine levels to give men motivation, interest, purpose and libido and increasing serotonin levels for women to not feel overwhelm, depression or food cravings.
He suggests some easy bouncing exercises inspired by many primitive tribes and he talks about healthy eating starting with a good breakfast with a healthy shake recipe.
Here’s the recipe he suggests:
- An apple (with peelings) – I use a Red Delicious
- Almonds (he suggests 3-5, I use 4)
- Ground Flax seeds (1 table spoon for men and 2 for women)
- Whey protein (unflavored and non-hydrolyzed – 18g for men and 12g for women)
- Black-strap molasses (1 to 3 teaspoons)
I add the following:
- Honey (1 teaspoon)
- Cinnamon (ground – 1/2 teaspoon)
- Frozen fruits (to taste – Strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and anything else you like)
It gives me energy and I don’t get hungry until noon. I’m sure it helps my sex drive and gives me improved libido, but I don’t really need it, I mean, did you see my wife? Love her so much.
Don’t forget to comment and share this post if you found it useful for you.