We Never Stop Learning
We already know that the human brain will never stop learning as long as we are alive. We learn about our surroundings and our minds are constantly picking up what is going on around us – good or bad.
This is why I never listen to the news on TV or radio and almost never watch TV – I do not want to pollute my brain with negativity so I am constantly listening to personal development and reading the same types of books.
In the video, I am holding 5 books I bought today and I can’t wait to read them. Here’s what I got today:
- The Leader in You – Dale Carnegie
- Duplication – Eric Lofholm & Judy O’Higgins
- Building an Empire – Brian Carruthers
- 7 Strategies for Wealth & Happiness – Jim Rohn
- To the Top – Eric Tippetts
I look forward to reading these and bringing you reviews and success tips I learn from these authors.
What books have you read and enjoyed?